dc68
-------------
This is a farm, 7 miles from me. The meat is great, ordering the soap soon as I have not tried Tallow before. Free postage and only a fiver.
That sounds very interesting. Not sure what sort of lather you'll get from this soap with those ingredients. Likely to be really low profile and almost emollient. Once anyone who is getting one has theirs could you share the ingredients list from the tin. I'm expecting an inci ingredients list will be included on the product.Ingredients:
Hand crafted with tallow, lye, castor oil, kaolin clay, distilled water and essential oils
This is Devon, you never admit where you are actually fromThat sounds very interesting. Not sure what sort of lather you'll get from this soap with those ingredients. Likely to be really low profile and almost emollient. Once anyone who is getting one has theirs could you share the ingredients list from the tin. I'm expecting an inci ingredients list will be included on the product.
Must be something in the water if the babies down that way are starting to shaveInteresting.....I see it is also suitable for babies!
I'm north london whats that got to with the price of cheese? LolThis is Devon, you never admit where you are actually from