NEW Product:- Rockwell Razors SETPOINT Adjustable.

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
G’day All,

I’ve received an email from Rockwell, but, you MUST HURRY, before the code expires 48 hours.

Code:- BACKER50 for $50 off the standard price.


 
Last edited:

Michael_W

Senior Member
I was sent one that arrived today and I tried it out. The 316L Stainless Steel version is a monster safety razor (my term) with regards to its weight, but the handling is fantastic and the adjustable settings allow for a gentler shave as needed. The blades that came with it are made from Swedish steel, nice and sharp yet smooth. This is my first and likely only Rockwell, as it'll last a lifetime. How does it compare, in your opinion, from Rockwell's other adjustable(s)?
 

SpeedyPC

The Dark Lord of Wet Shaving
Some of my fellow shavers from the region dislike the fact that it can't be taken apart and properly cleaned.
Incorrect… there’s a YouTube clip that you can manually take T2 apart, and put together after cleaning… But you need the right tool to start right at the bottom of the handle where you see a small hole is the starting position.

SETPOINT starts at the bottom of the handle that has a small hole, keep your eyes peeled for a YouTube clip on how to manually strip the SETPOINT apart.

Both T2 and SETPOINT are slightly different from each other.
 

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
Mine arrived a couple of days ago. I’m wearing a beard so only a neck shave on 3 but very smooth and easy to use. I have all the Rockwell adjustables from the 6S (not really an adjustable I know) and this seems the best so far
 

Estariol

Forum GOD!
Aaand here comes the upgrade of the negative reasoning: "For the price i'm paying, i expect the availability of fully dismantling the razor, including the adjustmet mechanism"... Yada, yada, yada... I gave up :laugh: Because, in my region, premium brand second-hand 1.9 - 2 liter diesel cars rule for city driving "ain't no better than that". And the complaining about expensive repairs, but who cares, "everyone sees me driving a 10+ year old Audi, no one sees i'm shaving with a Yuma"... :sick:
 
Last edited:
Top