New Kid On The Shaving Soap Block

Mitchell's Wool Fat has been demoted.
The new kid on the shaving soap block and straight in at No.1 is Vitos Extra Super.

This for me is a game changer; and how!!

We are being told to not touch our faces. However, facesturbation is bloody impossible to resist after using this soap.
This soap contains glycerine and tallow, loves water, lathers like a champ and holds for 3 passes. Is fairly slick and offers a heady scent of marzipan.
The biggest surprise, and a new experience for me, my skin feels super smooth and supple. So much so, I can confidently claim the soap leaves a fabulous 'glaze' all day.
It's as though I've applied a layer of varnish and sealed in the moisture.
At £13.50 per 1kg (Amazon.UK), it's a wise investment and addition to the soap arsenal.
In between the days of my next shave, I will now simply create a lather and brush it into my face; just for the joy of it.
 

Randomangle

Über Bum
One that I use also, a great soap. Connaught sell it for £10.80 plus postage and the possibility of spending more on other shaving gear. :thumbsup:
 

JoeLr

Forum GOD!
I've seen Vitos Extra Super touted on multiple shaving boards, and curiosity finally got to me even though I had planned on no shaving purchases for a while. I placed a small order with Connaught and included one of their 100ml jars of Vitos (red label). The 1kg, even assuming I love it, would just be too much given all the soap I have in rotation. Now it's all about the waiting as shipments from UK to US have been slowed to a crawl based on my and friends' very recent experiences. I'm waiting on a non-shaving package that shipped April 7. In normal times I would've had it within 10 days.
 

Macbeth

Active Member
Trimisgeus!! Read so much about it and was excited to order it.

Seems pretty popular since several shops were out.

I think I found some in Canada!
( I may have misspelled the soap!)
 
Top