Myrsol Blue Shaving Cream and Cologne

Darkbulb

Member #10
Saw this come in from G&C today and curious if anyone have tried these products yet.
I love the Floid and Myrsol Blue A/S so I'm a bit curious about these offerings...

======================= From their newsletter: ======================================



www.giftsandcare.com

Are you a Myrsol Blue Aftershave fan?
Try the new Blue Shaving Cream & Blue Cologne.



​
 

brothers

Forum GOD!
I have the Original in the 1K jar and also the recently added shaving cream named after the late founder (forgot his name) and scented with jasmine. I've tried the Original a number of times and I enjoy it very much. I have not yet tried the other small tub. I think I should order some of the Blue, and am hoping to read some reviews of these products before I decide to place an order.
 

Quique

Forum GOD!
People who have tried this soap in Spain, are saying it's a good soap with a light scent
About the cologne, they say it has also a light scent

Both, soap and cologne have the same scent than Myrsol Blue after shave

INCI: aqua, stearic acid, potassium hidroxide, cocos nucifera, sodium hidroxide, lanolin, glycerin, parfum
 

Quique

Forum GOD!
Thanks but I don't know how Aqua Velva smells either.:confused::happy:
That must be a crime in some law. :laugh::laugh:


a671d854906798efe1512a694d610251.jpg


Aqua velva is a scent of those called marine scents. To some people it's a old scent, but not to me, to me it's a clean and fresh scent. I like Aqua Velva a lot but I hate Floid (the orange)
 
Last edited:
Top