My shaving den

Wayne

Forum Sod
Last time I saw a picture of you Chris you were sporting a beard, do you still have the beard? Lovely array of shaving products.
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Chris beautiful collection, may I ask the shorter SV lathering bowl, can that be easily acquired and does the handle fit differently to other or is it still a push in handle?
 

ChrisVanMeer

theshavingdutchman
Chris beautiful collection, may I ask the shorter SV lathering bowl, can that be easily acquired and does the handle fit differently to other or is it still a push in handle?
Thanks. Regarding the shorter bowl, it is a fixed handle and while you can firmly grip your hand around the handle on the larger SV bowl, this is not the case on the lower bowl. With the lower bowl, I find myself more or less cupping it, having the handle rest between my middle- and ringfinger. And yes, this one is readily available from what I know. Hope this helps.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
I hope you have made arrangements for someone other than your wife to sell all that stuff in the event of your passing away.

Impressive collection.
 

ChrisVanMeer

theshavingdutchman
I hope you have made arrangements for someone other than your wife to sell all that stuff in the event of your passing away.
Yeah I've thought about that and that would become troublesome I think.
If I pass away, I guess this will be my (cheap) gift to the shaving society.
 
Top