My son picked the colours from here:I meant to ask you Lee, did you design the resin or did you let Adam do his thing?
That's quite an unusual colour combination with the blue in there, but looking at the link, blimey it comes across quite bland by comparison.My son picked the colours from here:
http://www.woodturningz.com/Inlace_Acrylester_Spindles.html?showall=1
And I let do his thing...
My handle is bland?That's quite an unusual colour combination with the blue in there, but looking at the link, blimey it comes across quite bland by comparison.

Good looking brush.Not received yet, but it is on route. Looks superb and pretty much exactly what I asked for.. View attachment 52

Ha ha, no not really, it's just you look at some of those other resin blocks on the link and they are seriously WOW!!!My handle is bland?![]()
Because each one is have a made, you have no idea what each one is going to turn out like. Preceding, personally is have liked the colours to be "mixed up" a little more, but having said that it is different from other resins I've seen. So I'm more than happy.. Here's to the next oneHa ha, no not really, it's just you look at some of those other resin blocks on the link and they are seriously WOW!!!
