My entry to the Alpha Soap label competition

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
So wasn't sure where to post this, but it does relates to soaps and relates to a thread in this section of the forum.

If you've not seen Steve from Alpha Shaving is holding a competition to design the label of his up coming shave soap (Alpha Noir) that is being created in collaboration with Darron of Wickham Soap Co.

Thread about the competition can be found here

Below is my label design entry. I'm quite pleased how it's turned out. Also considering I whipped it up in half a day and its been a fair while since I played around with Photoshop to this extent.

ALphaNoir-draft4.png


And this below is a short montage of the final layers being tweaked to make the final image. I did a lil advert type thing with filters and some funky music a lil cheesey but I thought why not
 
Last edited:
Top