Mergress Bling

Darkbulb

Member #10
Yeah, not sure how I feel about that.
Also, maybe not surprisingly, these are not sold out yet....
https://bullgooseshaving.com/collections/mergress-adjustable-razors/products/mergress-bling-razor?variant=26405074371&utm_source=Mergress+V&utm_campaign=Mergress+IV&utm_medium=email
"Like all Mergress razors, the Bling has a velvety smooth action and a machined stainless steel adjustment knob that can adjust from mild to wild. The Bling though goes a step further and adds blue and green Swarovski crystals...one inlaid into each flute of the knob and a black crystal inlaid in the handle. There are 5 crystals total per razor."

Mergress Bling
Mergress Ms Bling



 

Gordy

Legendary Member
Terrible way to go. Bling a Timeless or a Wolfman but who's seriously going to want one?
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
It is kinda telling that the batch of 'non-blinged' ones sold out right away and these are still available :)
 

Gordy

Legendary Member
It's not really bling, more a token gesture. Possibly testing the water? I'd hate to see wet shaving go in that direction. I get the elitism end of this but I appreciate quality and bling's all show with no substance.
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
It does remind me that I have a Mergress of some kind somewhere. I should use it more. I did feel that settings were a bit of a mystery though when I used it.
 

lloydrm

Forum GOD!
A good reminder that fortunately the wet-shaving community remains largely untouched by the bling trend (culture would be too much).
 

Darkbulb

Member #10
I'm curious though...would you consider buying the pink-diamond-studded "Ms Bling" for your significant other? :wink:
 
Top