May 2024 Acquisitions

chazt

Forum !
Everything new today except the Weber Wave handle which I have enjoyed for the better part of a decade.

I have a thing for black and clear lucite Semogue brushes, so I figured this little Goodfella’s rebranded Omega would fit right in. It’s got the look, but it’s just cheap plastic. Still, I’m pretty sure the knot will be aces! The Dead Sea soap was a very pleasant surprise. The soap’s performance was excellent. It lathered easily, and was slick and protective. Without tallow. Very impressed. Also, it’s a top notch scent that’s not overpowering, and it lingers very lightly for about only an hour or so. Solid purchase… And then there’s the Game Changer 76 razor head. I’ve owned 68 and 84 GCs. The 68 was too mild, the 84 was too much. This 76 is just right. I used it with a Personna Platinum Chrome and got a sweet mama shave in two passes. Happy May everyone :D
IMG_2424.jpeg

Last edited:

chazt

Forum !
@Paper Plane , Steve, I‘d like to know your thoughts on the Viking’s Sword blades. Had always wanted to compare them to my beloved Crystals, but never found them at any of the vendors I shop.