May 2021 Acquisitions

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Would like to know your opinion on the Caffe one. I’m trying to reduce the amount that I drink, maybe I can substitute one coffee for one shave if it’s smells good enough lol
Straight out of the tub. A caramel bean smell. And forgive me for my crude and blunt comparison. SUGAR PUFFS. When I smell it and shut my eyes, very akin to sugar puffs. Many respects as always. J.
Sorry, João. Sounds as if you need still need that extra cup. :D
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Thank you a lot J.
All the best.
Don’t get me wrong it’s not an unpleasant smell. Mrs fett is the coffee drinker in our domain so I stay well away from her containers and collections. But as I say all I remember from the cereal is what I pick up on. Scents are very subjective remember so what I’m picking up could be complete different kettle of fish to your experience. I hope I have helped in some manner. 🗣🗣🗣🗣 as always gentleman. Sincerest respects. J.
 

J349

Forum GOD!
Don’t get me wrong it’s not an unpleasant smell. Mrs fett is the coffee drinker in our domain so I stay well away from her containers and collections. But as I say all I remember from the cereal is what I pick up on. Scents are very subjective remember so what I’m picking up could be complete different kettle of fish to your experience. I hope I have helped in some manner. 🗣🗣🗣🗣 as always gentleman. Sincerest respects. J.
You’ve helped 🙂
 
Top