p.b
Forum GOD!
I believe so.That’s where my better half was at med school! Is it a Creed VIW dupe?
I believe so.That’s where my better half was at med school! Is it a Creed VIW dupe?
You could probably make a profit on that on eBay, especially if you sell single rolls

First pass was ok and I started to get a little hopeful but as soon as I relathered for the second pass I knew it was going to sting. Gutted.Paul, be careful with St. Barts. I've had burning from many A&E soaps, but St. Barts was unbelievable. I was splashing my face with cold water for many minutes. The burn was horrendous for me.
...a face burner for me also...I gave it two go's...it went in the bin today...I am not sure what was more painful, using it or binning it...Paul, be careful with St. Barts. I've had burning from many A&E soaps, but St. Barts was unbelievable. I was splashing my face with cold water for many minutes. The burn was horrendous for me.
That’s a shame I was looking forward to trying this scent. I think I’ll give it a miss now thoughFirst pass was ok and I started to get a little hopeful but as soon as I relathered for the second pass I knew it was going to sting. Gutted.

At least now, you aren't afraid of CoVid coming from the brush!Paul @p.b was right about the Progress so thought I'd also jump on the RR 400 which arrived today from @Shaving Station alongside the Yaqi Chianti via their AliExpress shop
View attachment 65478
Wait to see your impression about Olaf. One of my favorite razors. I am vintage type and try almost all from top 20 list but Olaf is trully steal my Hurt.P160 - reformulated (just for comparison with original)
Feather DX shavette non-folding
Olaf Rasmussen razor
RR Lupo Al
RR GC .84
RR Lupo DLC
View attachment 64169