Lather palaver

halvor

a most elusive fish
The water where I am is almost gravel it's so hard. Trial and error, I suppose!
Have you tried lathering up with bottled water to see if indeed your tap water is the biggest culprit in your lather issues?

I'm lucky in that the calcium level in our tap water is at 7mg/l, 1 dH, or 'very soft' in layman terms.
 

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
Have you tried lathering up with bottled water to see if indeed your tap water is the biggest culprit in your lather issues?

I'm lucky in that the calcium level in our tap water is at 7mg/l, 1 dH, or 'very soft' in layman terms.
Christ. Our CaCO₃ is 263 mg/l, or ‘so hard it’ll punch you in the face’.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Just checked and our calcium content, according United Utilities is 2.29 mg/l. So soft then!
 
Top