How many times owned now? Still won’t be beating my Vector on ownership
Last edited:
How many times owned now? Still won’t be beating my Vector on ownership
I thought this was my third but someone else said it was my fourthHow many times owned how? Still won’t be beating my Vector on ownership![]()

Let us know how this shaves. Very interested in this one.View attachment 151891
Timeless Aluminium Slant
I just received one of these aluminum Timeless, so I’ll give you my impression. First off this is my 4th Timeless razor ( SS .95 OC, Ti .95 OC, Bronze .78 OC and this new Aluminum). I have a number of other razors including a Muhle R41, Muhle R41 GS and Sterling HA to round out my more efficient/aggressive razors.Let us know how this shaves. Very interested in this one.
I have a timeless titanium 0.68 and 0.95 SB. I did have the standard timeless aluminium but sold it. Was interested because this is a slant.I just received one of these aluminium Timeless, so I’ll give you my impression. First off this is my 4th Timeless razor ( SS .95 OC, Ti .95 OC, Bronze .78 OC and this new Aluminium). I have a number of other razors including a Muhle R41, Muhle R41 GS and Sterling HA to round out my more efficient/aggressive razors.
That said here comes the Timeless Aluminium. I didn’t expect a very efficient razor and after the first 3 pass shave that’s exactly what I got. For the second shave I added a shim and got a very surprising close to a BBS shave. In general, I don’t like the light weight of aluminium razors, but I did find the feel of this Timeless interesting. I’m used to the weight of my other razors creating momentum through the stroke that gives a smooth feel. The light weight of the aluminium doesn’t have that momentum, so I can feel the blade actually cutting the hair like I haven’t felt before. I don’t know if this makes sense, but it was a new and enjoyable feel.
I missed “slant”I have a timeless titanium 0.68 and 0.95 SB. I did have the standard timeless aluminium but sold it. Was interested because this is a slant.