I’ll happily sell this unused tub of recently described as unobtanium soap which I purchased online easily. I’ll even sell it below market value at £100 delivered, if you’re within 20 miles I’ll even deliver by hand and lather it for you.
View attachment 31005
Roam-lite



PMSL...do I need to pay fees with the delivery service?I’ll happily sell this unused tub of recently described as unobtanium soap which I purchased online easily. I’ll even sell it below market value at £100 delivered, if you’re within 20 miles I’ll even deliver by hand and lather it for you.
View attachment 31005
Roam-lite
The best part is I told him politely to wind it in or watch what happens but his arrogance got the better of him lol. I knew he'd keep on going till he pushed all the buttons lol
It’s the gift that keeps on giving!!!
Thank you Phil, happy shaving mate.wickham citrus musk soap and balm arrived yesterday - plus a glycerine soap in the same range. Lovely scent. Thank you Darron @Fox

Now that’s what I call a haul.Wolfman OC .74
Thäter 4125/6
Roja Dove - "Great Britain"
Frederic Malle - "The Night"
Roja Dove - "Scandal pour Homme"
View attachment 30889
now I have 810 in total.