
Super razorToday Mail Call:- 1938 Gem 1912 Australian Commemorative made in England
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yeah right - like you’ll be able to stop yourself!Windrose Z1 handle. I've been after one of these for a while
Undecided at the mo whether to polish
View attachment 30117

Hey you..... I'm trying to show some restraint. It aint easy!Yeah right - like you’ll be able to stop yourself!![]()


Nice brush. My first and still favorite is my Cadman C4 handle brush
Cheers, as soon as I saw it on eBay I knew I had to have it with it being my teams colours.Nice brush. My first and still favorite is my Cadman C4 handle brush
It does look like it needs mirror finish - it's practically begging for it.Windrose Z1 handle. I've been after one of these for a while
Undecided at the mo whether to polish
View attachment 30117
