Randomangle
Über Bum
I’m still holding out.

I’m still holding out.


Great haul David!It feels like Christmas. Three parcels, today.
Thank you, Rob.Great haul David!
Congratulations, a lovely razor.Mail Call:- The British Ever Ready Streamline SE razor is heavier than the GEM G-Bar, Micromatic Bullet Tip, Clog-Pruf, Open Comb and also the 1938 Gem 1912 SE Australian Commemorative razors I've own in my den.
I love the solid heavy feel and balance in my hand, I'm very please, happy and so glad to have the British Ever Ready Streamline SE razor in my den... OMG! this baby is a real keeper
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
P.It’s a beauty SpeedsterMail Call:- The British Ever Ready Streamline SE razor is heavier than the GEM G-Bar, Micromatic Bullet Tip, Clog-Pruf, Open Comb and also the 1938 Gem 1912 SE Australian Commemorative razors I've own in my den.
I love the solid heavy feel and balance in my hand, I'm very please, happy and so glad to have the British Ever Ready Streamline SE razor in my den... OMG! this baby is a real keeper
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

It looks like a well engineered head, look forward to hearing what you think with your first shave with it.Just delivered RazoRock Gamechanger on RR barberpole handle.
I've waited so long to get my hands on one of these. First shave later today in SOTD thread.
View attachment 32321 View attachment 32322 View attachment 32323
P.Thank you K... I think so too. I already own three RR Halo handles to it was nice to acquire a different handle.That GC with the BP handle looks lovely James @Acer89
Very opulent S. I bet they are fantastic.. P.