Very very nice brush Jose FranciscoPaladin Shaving Round Table - 2018 Beehive LE 56
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Beeutiful.Paladin Shaving Round Table - 2018 Beehive LE 56
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Great product, shame about the price increases though.
P.Definitely in the top 10 nicest brushes I've ever seen.Paladin Shaving Round Table - 2018 Beehive LE 56
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Heard good stuff about this juice, congrats.![]()
Can't wait to spray you.
I like it I like it a lot.
I'll be interested to hear if it's any different from the other Zenith you bought...apart from it being bigger.
I thought I'd get that one in first.
This is my first Fine AS. No idea what previous price was.Great product, shame about the price increases though.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!Definitely in the top 10 nicest brushes I've ever seen.
Thanks Kike!Very very nice brush Jose Francisco
Enjoy it!!!