Is there a directory of shaving supply retailers (brick & Mortar) in the U.S.?

S

Steve Bowles

Guest
The title says it all. I'm going to Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, and South Dakota next September and I was wondering where to go to get anything I run out of. Any ideas?
 

Blackland Razors

Forum GOD!
Artisan
I don’t think there are any wet shaving stores in any of those states. You might find some occasional basic goods at a barber shop here and there, but no dedicated stores that I’m aware of.

You’re going to see some beautiful country at the right time of year though. Just make sure to pack enough shave gear.
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Going for some outdoor adventures?

Some better Men's store now carry shaving supplies. Beauty Supply shops another option.
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
I lived in Montana for 15 years. This is our every-two years Chisum Trail holiday to catch up with old friends, and eat real food. I do the driving, my wife does the navigating.
 

Dodgy vu

Forum GOD!
The title says it all. I'm going to Colorado, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, and South Dakota next September and I was wondering where to go to get anything I run out of. Any ideas?
Hiya doin Steve,

Check out the 'Target' chain of stores. Very nice selection of well known shaving crap in some here in Colorado anyway. Big section of AOS for example.
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
Hiya doin Steve,

Check out the 'Target' chain of stores. Very nice selection of well known shaving crap in some here in Colorado anyway. Big section of AOS for example.
Thanks Dodge-Man; I'll be in Colorado visiting my sister in Nederland. I'm sure she can point me to a Target.
 

Dodgy vu

Forum GOD!
Thanks Dodge-Man; I'll be in Colorado visiting my sister in Nederland. I'm sure she can point me to a Target.
Oh, is the plan to Celebrate "Frozen Dead Guy Days" next month?


Gimme a call if there's time for hanging out a bit in Denver.

Martin
 
Last edited:
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
Oh, is the plan to Celebrate "Frozen Dead Guy Days" next month?


Gimme a call if there's time for hanging out a bit in Denver.

Martin
It's Boulder County. I can't imagine the Chamber of Commerce would allow such a thing. We're landing in Denver, hitting a pot shop, and heading to Cheyenne, Wyoming for chicken-fried steak, cream gravy, biscuits, and the Orvis store.
 

Dodgy vu

Forum GOD!
It's Boulder County. I can't imagine the Chamber of Commerce would allow such a thing. We're landing in Denver, hitting a pot shop, and heading to Cheyenne, Wyoming for chicken-fried steak, cream gravy, biscuits, and the Orvis store.
Prices for 'medicine' in the Denver area are not all the same and Boulder might be higher than some others. Knowing someone with a Colorado Med card will knock the price down even lower. Heh, someone like like me.

Chicken fried steak eh? My son in law does a great job with that! If possible, try Lucilles restaurant in Boulder for very nice Louisiana type cooking.

Also, check out the Cabela stores for sports related items.

Martin
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
Prices for 'medicine' in the Denver area are not all the same and Boulder might be higher than some others. Knowing someone with a Colorado Med card will knock the price down even lower. Heh, someone like like me.

Chicken fried steak eh? My son in law does a great job with that! If possible, try Lucilles restaurant in Boulder for very nice Louisiana type cooking.

Also, check out the Cabela stores for sports related items.

Martin
I will keep all of that in mind. I will check with my wife and find out how long we're going to be there.
 
Top