Infiltrated

Wayne

Forum Sod
I'm not the most internet savvy person on here and I don't post as much as I used to, still keep my ear to the ground though, I read a lot more than I comment on. Recently I have seen some disturbing posts from so called newbies, seems to me we may have been infiltrated by some spotty Teenager with no new Playstation games to try.
 

Railwaychief

Forum GOD!
I'm not the most internet savvy person on here and I don't post as much as I used to, still keep my ear to the ground though, I read a lot more than I comment on. Recently I have seen some disturbing posts from so called newbies, seems to me we may have been infiltrated by some spotty Teenager with no new Playstation games to try.
Your spot on Wayne - I think we’ve been infiltrated by the secret intelligence arm of Badger & Blade. It’s a cross between GCHQ and Are you being served ! 😆 lethal in the wrong hands. Those poisonings in Salisbury believed to be Russian Agents, when in reality they were agents from B&B
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Your spot on Wayne - I think we’ve been infiltrated by the secret intelligence arm of Badger & Blade. It’s a cross between GCHQ and Are you being served ! 😆 lethal in the wrong hands. Those poisonings in Salisbury believed to be Russian Agents, when in reality they were agents from B&B
That may be true, the substance smeared on their door handle was Tr
Pretty sure he would struggle to log on. Doesn’t speak very well too.
like WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
 

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
Second thread am reading about something, someone being naughty but not able to have a focus on the perpetuating offenders.
Hope it is just storm in teacup.
 

TobyC

Patriot
Your spot on Wayne - I think we’ve been infiltrated by the secret intelligence arm of Badger & Blade. It’s a cross between GCHQ and Are you being served ! 😆 lethal in the wrong hands. Those poisonings in Salisbury believed to be Russian Agents, when in reality they were agents from B&B
Don’t be disrespectful. It’s a public forum with an owner. Let them decide. We are all guests
Aren't you from B&B??? :p: Or did they kick you to the curb?
 
Top