Yes, you do! There will always be a few waiting for you to try ...I really don't feel the need to try anything else..

I wish you luck Mate!After seeing all of my den, I really can't believe the amount of shaving products that I have.
So, I won't buy any more soaps/creams even if I find them dirt cheap.
I really don't feel the need to try anything else..

I felt like this a couple of years ago. Although I had no where near 120 soaps I had too many and no one seemed to be buying on the BST. I just took 3 tubs at a time and used them as I wanted until they were gone..... I'm under ten tubs now and have even bought a new soap in the last week, but ideally I only want a handful at any one time.After seeing all of my den, I really can't believe the amount of shaving products that I have.
So, I won't buy any more soaps/creams even if I find them dirt cheap.
I really don't feel the need to try anything else..
Agreed. If I started all over again I would have 10 artisan soaps and 3-4 creams.I felt like this a couple of years ago. Although I had no where near 120 soaps I had too many and no one seemed to be buying on the BST. I just took 3 tubs at a time and used them as I wanted until they were gone..... I'm under ten tubs now and have even bought a new soap in the last week, but ideally I only want a handful at any one time.
For me, using up a soap takes forever.... I wonder how long it would take to finish 120 tubs?!?!? Lol.
Or razors!Randy, you should stop buying soaps immediately. Buying brushes can help you get it![]()
I always load directly from the can and then let them dry a couple of days open before storing them, in eight years only a couple of Calani soaps broke, the rest are fine, some lost some aroma or at least softened.Had anyone a soap gone bad or rancid?
YesHad anyone a soap gone bad or rancid?