If you've been waiting to get a Pils...

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
I was massively underwhelmed and sold mine
Like all razors, they are not going to be liked by everyone, it would be odd if this was the case.
However I find they give outstanding shaves and I appreciate a quality hand built razor that in most cases are built to order and this is why you have a three to four week wait time before your razor arrives. The quality shines through. :) P.
 

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
they've just upped the price of the razor to €275.00 from €225.00; same with the stand. Maybe I won't get another one. :eek:
A reminder of what a banging deal I got through ATG for a gleaming 101NL AND matching stand @£150 delivered. :okay: :wink: Doesn't beat the 6S but nevertheless a very nice razor that will remain with me.
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
I received my Pils 101NE from Wayne in a trade 2-3 years ago and not looked at prices since. The current price on the Pils website is 235€. From what I recall, more like a 10% price increase.

I agree with @SeanC - unusual with all the new competition and economic climate. I do really like my Pils.
 

jimthecamera

Forum GOD!
seems to have increased the price for the polished ones-more to reflect the additional work in polishing his razors-?- more-akin- to what wolfman have also done ??still excellent value razors -even at the new price point??
 
Top