If MONEY was no object, what Soap would you buy & use?

Mike Smart

Forum GOD!
MdC is not in my price range., I am frugal.
Do you think MDC is expensive ?
I think it is initially but over the course of time it takes to finish i don’t think it is.
I don’t know anyone who’s used one from start to finish even over a period of time but i reckon you could shave daily for over a year with the same jar
 

Estariol

Forum GOD!
Do you think MDC is expensive ?
I think it is initially but over the course of time it takes to finish i don’t think it is.
I don’t know anyone who’s used one from start to finish even over a period of time but i reckon you could shave daily for over a year with the same jar
If we talk price per number of shaves, MdC, SV and generally all the genuine hard soaps are the cheapest on the market. If we talk initial price regardless of the number of shaves, Arko is the cheapest.
 

Pedigree

Forum GOD!
I’ve used several pucks of HR Harris and a couple of creams, at least 5 pucks of MWF and one tub of ToOBS cream and even after ‘mastering’ / optimising them they are still not as good as B&M, Mike’s or A&E. So I’ve invested more than enough time before coming to my conclusion
That's your opinion and I beg to differ. But, to each their own.
 

DesertIguana

Forum GOD!
Do you think MDC is expensive ?
I think it is initially but over the course of time it takes to finish i don’t think it is.
I don’t know anyone who’s used one from start to finish even over a period of time but i reckon you could shave daily for over a year with the same jar

Maggard's ask $70.00 for 200 GRAMS..........YES pricy, yes I understand it last, is it a GREAT DEAL............Depending upon what your definition of GREAT DEAL IS?
 

chazt

shave
Maggard's ask $70.00 for 200 GRAMS..........YES pricy, yes I understand it last, is it a GREAT DEAL............Depending upon what your definition of GREAT DEAL IS?
I thought your definition is cost per shave, no?

$70 is generally the standard selling point afaik in North America. Subscribe to Maggard’s and Pasteur’s emails for their sale coupons. 15% off MdC is pretty significant.
 
Top