How quickly does your stubble grow back after a BBS?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date

TobyC

Patriot
The use of the word "grain" is bothering me. The direction of growth is referred to as grain, but I can find no definition that associates the word with stubble, or beard. Is there a Greek or Latin connection?
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
The use of the word "grain" is bothering me. The direction of growth is referred to as grain, but I can find no definition that associates the word with stubble, or beard. Is their a Greek or Latin connection?
Fixed it.
 

Yehuda D

Forum GOD!
I’m very olive skinned and my beard stubble is heavy as well as black. It returns I would say in around 4 hours or so. My brother-in-law and father-in-law are the same way and my wife calls us “les barbes vertes” which is French for “the green beards” because of our colouring and our heavy, dark beard growth.
 
Top