How do you do it? Shave everyday...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date

Cheesepiece

Stickler
My growth is such that if I skip a day, intentionally or otherwise, nobody would bat an eyelid.
I don't feel that I must shave daily, probably due to the fact that only I would know if I haven't.

saj

Über Member
I usually shave daily or sometimes twice daily, but to be honest I don’t really think about that - If I have a busy day or just don’t feel like shaving, I don’t do it, simply as that! Being a software engineer and not having to be clean shaven for my job is a plus I guess
Yea I don't really have a need to do it day in or day out but respect and admire people who can, think I'd like to do it more often

saj

Über Member
If you have outside influences that are affecting shaving like that then it’s going to be difficult. All I can suggest is mixing it up, a razor/soap you don’t use much.
Or buy a new razor/soap, nothing better than the anticipation of that.
yea can switch it up just sometimes I feel like a real buzz and can't wait to do it and sometimes cba and was wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me

saj

Über Member
I usually shave daily or sometimes twice daily, but to be honest I don’t really think about that - If I have a busy day or just don’t feel like shaving, I don’t do it, simply as that! Being a software engineer and not having to be clean shaven for my job is a plus I guess
Forgot to ask how often do you shave twice a day? You must have fast growth

saj

Über Member
My growth is such that if I skip a day, intentionally or otherwise, nobody would bat an eyelid.
I don't feel that I must shave daily, probably due to the fact that only I would know if I haven't.
That must be nice though, when I used to facial shave years ago I think I did I did it like 2 times a week and still used to grow fast but I was using a cart back then and had like zero enjoyment was more of a chore

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I'm sure you guys who shave everyday must naturally have your up and down days, how do you push past it and stick to it regardless of your mood?
I don't, sometimes I just skip shaving if life gets in the way. At the end of the day it's shaving, it can wait.

I do however if I'm in a bit of a slump feel better after a shower and a shave, so knowing that makes it easier to do it.

Reactions: saj

Scorpio93

Forum GOD!
Forgot to ask how often do you shave twice a day? You must have fast growth
Once in a while, maybe once a week or two …. And I’m not sure on fast growth but there’s usually enough to feel a bit of stubble - usually one pass or two max will sort that out

saj

Über Member
remember people if mr arko can take a day off and grow out a beard, anyone can hahaha 😅

IMG_20220914_110036.jpg

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Didn’t shave yesterday, shaved today and had a great very smooth shave. Thinking I will try this for a week and see how it goes shaving every other day.