Help Randy lather Stirling...

  • Thread starter Deleted member 1881
  • Start date

sojourners

Veteran
Hey there,
I'm in no expert. But this guy was raving about Stirling in his tutorial. It's loooooonnnngggg. I watched it at 2x speed. It's still long. But, u can't argue with the results. You can skip to 13mins before he even loads the brush.
The main thing he dies is load the brush up, then squeezes everything out of it into the bowl and loads a second time. Then proceed as usual.
Vigorous, but usual. Adding water slowly.
Gotta say. Helped me.
View: https://youtu.be/v52vXB3LF9o
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Hey there,
I'm in no expert. But this guy was raving about Stirling in his tutorial. It's loooooonnnngggg. I watched it at 2x speed. It's still long. But, u can't argue with the results. You can skip to 13mins before he even loads the brush.
The main thing he dies is load the brush up, then squeezes everything out of it into the bowl and loads a second time. Then proceed as usual.
Vigorous, but usual. Adding water slowly.
Gotta say. Helped me.
View: https://youtu.be/v52vXB3LF9o
This is insane. Load for 1 minute or so, while adding water on the brush. No need for this time loss.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
I hear ya. I'm prolly a bit slow anyway. Really struggled to get good lather consistently. I found it useful. But, then again I'm still a noob.
Me too, I take my time. Everyone was noob. Try something else. Maybe the Marco method. It is like go fishing using dynamite. Don't stop swirling the brush until the soap gets pasty.
 

Randomangle

Über Bum
Is Pharoah's Dreamsicle mentholated? I tried the Lemon Chill and was not impressed, it was not a pleasant experience.
 
Top