OnePassCraig
Regular Member
Although I'm 56 I'm a newbie to wet shaving. I wish I had started 40 years ago. My dad used a safety razor, but he passed when I was 12. When I started shaving my stepdad threw me a old electric razor which worked for a bit. When I was 17 that no longer worked for me so I started using cartridges.
What converted me was my neck would be tender for a day or two after. I have a trimmed beard to my jaw line so I only shave my neck.
I've heard about going down the rabbit hole, but I excavated it. I'm upto 4 razors, three brushes and lots of soaps/products.
I have:
Henson AL13+ - not enough O's in smooth to describe this razor.
The Goodfellas Smiles Syntesi SS - My current favorite and my best looking razor.
Muhle R94 Rocca - Lots of blade feel but does a good job.
Rex Envoy - Nice razor
I have a Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 and Oliworks Meteor on order.
As my screen name suggests I'm chasing the best one pass shave, not at all BBS.
What brings me here is good information without watching 30 minute videos of guys shaving on YouTube. Very tedious.
What converted me was my neck would be tender for a day or two after. I have a trimmed beard to my jaw line so I only shave my neck.
I've heard about going down the rabbit hole, but I excavated it. I'm upto 4 razors, three brushes and lots of soaps/products.
I have:
Henson AL13+ - not enough O's in smooth to describe this razor.
The Goodfellas Smiles Syntesi SS - My current favorite and my best looking razor.
Muhle R94 Rocca - Lots of blade feel but does a good job.
Rex Envoy - Nice razor
I have a Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 and Oliworks Meteor on order.
As my screen name suggests I'm chasing the best one pass shave, not at all BBS.
What brings me here is good information without watching 30 minute videos of guys shaving on YouTube. Very tedious.

