I never go ATG, my skin doesn’t like it and the pay-off isn’t worth it. YMMV.Yea I just assumed it would be ATG
I never go ATG, my skin doesn’t like it and the pay-off isn’t worth it. YMMV.Yea I just assumed it would be ATG
The only way to know is to experiment as blades are extremely subjective to each of us. Good luck.What about the blades sharpness you think that matters? Or is it more about the smoothness?
i always go ATG tbh, i enjoy itI never go ATG, my skin doesn’t like it and the pay-off isn’t worth it. YMMV.
yea you make a fair pointThe only way to know is to experiment as blades are extremely subjective to each of us. Good luck.
Just to reiterate what @celestino said. Once you find a blade-razor combo that works you’ll be fine.i always go ATG tbh, i enjoy it
Do you go atg?I shave my head every day with either a DE, SE, shavette or straight
How many se blades loaded in the leaf razor?Twice a week with a leaf razor.
Which shavettes you got?I shave my head every day with either a DE, SE, shavette or straight
Yea sometimes at the back especially I like to go straight against the grainI head shave every 2-3 days after shaving my face. I usually do 1 pass ATG with a few touch ups