Has Anyone got anything even a little interesting to say

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
OK, so my wife is a social worker and working from home.

So I decided to go around the house naked, today. Little did I know that she was video conferencing with her colleagues, I don't think I have ever heard so many high-pitched WTF. Mind you a couple of the ladies, Wolf whistled :) .
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Oh hang on.

Managed to move house last Thursday. Finally escaped the vile charmless village that the Francorelli family had been stuck in since 2014.

The world might be turning upside down, but at least we live somewhere lovely now.

Wahey! :happy:
Great news what did you move to? what's it like? Garden, area, local pubs etc?
 

Dodgy vu

Forum GOD!
So I decided to go around the house naked, today. Little did I know that she was video conferencing with her colleagues, I don't think I have ever heard so many high-pitched WTF.
Hi there,

Hope you post the video link with that entertaining recording, after of course the many positive comments have slowed down from your wife's friends.

Martin

Oh, on the glass half full side, at least this time you weren't wearing her high heels. Lucky.
 
Last edited:

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
Not thinking much about anything. Watching foreign art films with subtitles. Doing ridiculously OTT food shopping, going out at 7am and wiping down everything I buy with kitchen towels soaked in methylated spirits. I built myself a new headphone tube amp - not exactly mindless physical activity since I have to do loads of calculations, but it turned out nice. But otherwise feel a bit of a voidoid. Since I can't plan my life in general I plan audio projects and build them. Got to have a plan otherwise it all becomes empty and surreal. Well, it does that anyway. I feel like I just walked onto the set of a SF film and couldn't find my way out of the set. Like the director and cast pissed off and I was just left there.
 
Last edited:

Dodgy vu

Forum GOD!
Oh hang on.

Managed to move house last Thursday. Finally escaped the vile charmless village that the Francorelli family had been stuck in since 2014.



Jeez, that description reminded me of the 'third world city' visuals in The Meaning of Life. Did you reside in Liverpool also?
 
Last edited:

Wayne

Forum Sod
Not thinking much about anything. Watching foreign art films with subtitles. Doing ridiculously OTT food shopping, going out at 7am and wiping down everything I buy with kitchen towels soaked in methylated spirits. I built myself a new headphone tube amp - not exactly mindless physical activity since I have to do loads of calculations, but it turned out nice. But otherwise feel a bit of a voided. Since I can't plan my life in general I plan audio projects and build them. Got to have a plan......
I once won a tube amp in a competion from HiFi world. One of the journalists built it from a kit. I never used it as all my other kit was Linn/Naim so it didn't fit with anything I owned. It did look lovely, sadly I sold it on never hearing it.
 
Top