Good year for Shaving at least

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
First of all, thanks for making me feel so welcome to the forum, I've learnt so much since I first joined, I have many interests but wet shaving is the most subjective and personal pastime/hobby I've come across, I really enjoy my time on here and look forward to the years ahead.
Cheers, and all the best
Darren
 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
First of all, thanks for making me feel so welcome to the forum, I've learnt so much since I first joined, I have many interests but wet shaving is the most subjective and personal pastime/hobby I've come across, I really enjoy my time on here and look forward to the years ahead.
Cheers, and all the best
Darren
Hi Darren,
Always look forward to your SOTD posts. Enjoy the bonus tracks. You have a great taste in music (like myself 🤣).

All the best to you and your family in 2021.

Cheers
Rob
 
Top