I've been looking at some Gillette Slims on eBay and I've noticed that a lot of them seem to not have level heads or the handles aren't straight. I've seen good photos of a couple of these and it looks that the base of the head and the doors are out of alignment, i.e. on one side the doors are closer to the base than on the other.
Is this a common problem? I tried searching for it but didn't turn up any good information. For some of them could it just a bad photo? See this as an example, but I've noticed many.
Cheers,
sev-8
Edit: this one too
Is this a common problem? I tried searching for it but didn't turn up any good information. For some of them could it just a bad photo? See this as an example, but I've noticed many.
Cheers,
sev-8
Edit: this one too