Pattorashu
Senior Moment
On a river of fine lather, of course.
I'm a Fire System inspector, living in Dallas, OR. Been wet shaving for about 7 or 8 years now.
Current hardware:
-Parker black badger marbled white handle, Parker synthetic black handle
-Gillette ball end, UK Tech, Black Beauty, Schick Injector, Parker SRX
-Travel: Gillette travel size Tech, rubberset travel brush with master silvertip
-Personna red and lab, Supermax blue diamond, Wizamet SI, and Kai for the SRX
-The missy: Lady Gillette (blue), Omega 10049
Software:
-TOBS (Sandalwood right now, Mr Taylor on standby), picked up some AOS eucalyptus that I'm wanting to try.
-Dr Jon's Anne Bonnie, Arko, Captain's Choice North
-The missy: Dr Jon's Sakura Musk
Before getting into fire systems I was a chef, before that was with the USMC for 5 years.
Looking forward to some good shaving chat.
I'm a Fire System inspector, living in Dallas, OR. Been wet shaving for about 7 or 8 years now.
Current hardware:
-Parker black badger marbled white handle, Parker synthetic black handle
-Gillette ball end, UK Tech, Black Beauty, Schick Injector, Parker SRX
-Travel: Gillette travel size Tech, rubberset travel brush with master silvertip
-Personna red and lab, Supermax blue diamond, Wizamet SI, and Kai for the SRX
-The missy: Lady Gillette (blue), Omega 10049
Software:
-TOBS (Sandalwood right now, Mr Taylor on standby), picked up some AOS eucalyptus that I'm wanting to try.
-Dr Jon's Anne Bonnie, Arko, Captain's Choice North
-The missy: Dr Jon's Sakura Musk
Before getting into fire systems I was a chef, before that was with the USMC for 5 years.
Looking forward to some good shaving chat.

