Finally managed it!

MPH

Forum GOD!
Today, for the first time ever I have finally managed to..... FINISH A TIN OF SOAP!!!! I looked back on my old Amazon orders to see when I purchased my first Edwin Jagger DE, and this revealed that I have been shaving "old school" since March 2013. So it's only taken me 4.5 years!! Lol.

Needless to say I get bored easily so sell/PIF most of my soaps.

Now of course I have no CRSW .... Which sucks. :-(

Anyone taken longer than me to finish one???

rps20171006_184425.jpg
 

MPH

Forum GOD!
Lol. Not entirely sure how long I had this particular soap, but yes it was very good, hence the first one to be fully used! :)
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I've finished every soap I've had apart from 2. I didn't get on with the scent on one and thought I had too many soaps with the other.

Think I'll add the CRSW to the list of ones to try.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MPH

Lann

Forum GOD!
Nice one @MPH!!! I have finished a couple of tubs of Star Noir and a B & M Fougere Aromatique but I used them exclusively until they were done. I will be hard pushed to finish many more because even with undertaking the one month challenge, I have such a wide variety of soaps to choose from now I tend to move between soaps more than I used to.
 

MPH

Forum GOD!
Nice one @MPH!!! I have finished a couple of tubs of Star Noir and a B & M Fougere Aromatique but I used them exclusively until they were done. I will be hard pushed to finish many more because even with undertaking the one month challenge, I have such a wide variety of soaps to choose from now I tend to move between soaps more than I used to.
Yeah that's another issue I have... Too many soaps!!! The ones I still have will last me many many years! :)
 
Top