Will definitely give you the feedback later todayWaiting to hear your feelings with it. Enjoy it
Hi Quique. After the first shave I’m very, very pleased with the Masamune. I had 4 days growth so was undecided about using the CC or the OC. Out of caution I went with CC and three passes left me with a very smooth face with no irritation and no nicks. Love the weight of the Masamune and the handle and grip are superb. Look forward to getting to know this razor and will do a few more shaves with the CC before trying the OC. Cheers!Waiting to hear your feelings with it. Enjoy it
I had not seen your postHi Quique. After the first shave I’m very, very pleased with the Masamune. I had 4 days growth so was undecided about using the CC or the OC. Out of caution I went with CC and three passes left me with a very smooth face with no irritation and no nicks. Love the weight of the Masamune and the handle and grip are superb. Look forward to getting to know this razor and will do a few more shaves with the CC before trying the OC. Cheers!