Did you purchase direct from website? I am based in the UK.
Did you purchase direct from website? I am based in the UK.
You can Contact hereDid you purchase direct from website? I am based in the UK.
Did you go for the chrome or aluminum travel brush? Would be interested to hear your views on it when you’ve had chance to try it outI need to add that i just ordered a Mühle bladebank, and a Mühle travelkit with handle, travelbrush 21mm![]()
I went with the chrome version along with a chrome handle + leather travel pouch.Did you go for the chrome or aluminum travel brush? Would be interested to hear your views on it when you’ve had chance to try it out![]()
I hear very good things about that Muhle Silvertip Fibre. I may have to try one. Cheers!I went with the chrome version along with a chrome handle + leather travel pouch.
The brush is actually a lot nicer than i expected. I would prefer a larger size brush at home, but for traveling the 21mm is perfect.
Hair is nice and soft, dryes quickly and feels amazing.
Personally i don't mind the longer handler, takes some seconds to getting used to - but overall i think it's worth the convenience.
Build quality is SUPERB!
I know the question was not for me but I do have the Muhle chrome travel brush. It is a heavy sucker being of plating over brass construction I believe. Lovely build quality and a synthetic knot that works very well. I also have the Simpson Classic 1 synthetic brush and prefer it as I do not have to assemble the brush for use, just pop it out of the tube and lather up. The Classic 1 synthetic has the same size knot as the Muhle and works equally well.Did you go for the chrome or aluminum travel brush? Would be interested to hear your views on it when you’ve had chance to try it out![]()
Thankyou Bob. To complicate matters I’ve also been considering a Simpson Special in Best Badger (also fits in the small travel tube). So I’ve narrowed it down to 3I know the question was not for me but I do have the Muhle chrome travel brush. It is a heavy sucker being of plating over brass construction I believe. Lovely build quality and a synthetic knot that works very well. I also have the Simpson Classic 1 synthetic brush and prefer it as I do not have to assemble the brush for use, just pop it out of the tube and lather up. The Classic 1 synthetic has the same size knot as the Muhle and works equally well.
Bob
Good to know that you are happy with the CL1 as that was my first choice before I started deliberating over alternative options 
I agree with the classic 1 however the "silvertip fibers" is for me something that everyone needs to tryI know the question was not for me but I do have the Muhle chrome travel brush. It is a heavy sucker being of plating over brass construction I believe. Lovely build quality and a synthetic knot that works very well. I also have the Simpson Classic 1 synthetic brush and prefer it as I do not have to assemble the brush for use, just pop it out of the tube and lather up. The Classic 1 synthetic has the same size knot as the Muhle and works equally well.
Bob

For strictly a travel brush I would favor a synthetic over a natural fiber brush just for how very quickly they dry. Especially if you travel to a different location daily and can't leave a shave brush out to dry.Thankyou Bob. To complicate matters I’ve also been considering a Simpson Special in Best Badger (also fits in the small travel tube). So I’ve narrowed it down to 3Good to know that you are happy with the CL1 as that was my first choice before I started deliberating over alternative options
![]()
I see that there is a web site. But there is not a word about ingredients nor someone can order through this page.A couple of Daisho from the Zen collection.
Daisho products have to be ordered by email, as is the case with JabonMan.I see that there is a web site. But there is not a word about ingredients nor someone can order through this page.
How someone can see what is all this about and order some?
Just amazing. Jojoba oil and in large amount!Daisho products have to be ordered by email, as is the case with JabonMan.
daishoshavingproducts@gmail.com
Here's the soap ingredients.
View attachment 63114