Twelvefret
Forum GOD!
Here’s a thought, check online barber supply sites that sell Japanese shears.Feather razors aren’t sold on Amazon UK.![]()
Here’s a thought, check online barber supply sites that sell Japanese shears.Feather razors aren’t sold on Amazon UK.![]()
PM incoming..Hmmm- if I want a SS with a wine coloured handle I need to buy from Razor Emporium which with shipping is £110 (I can’t buy from eBay as the cheap ones won’t ship to UK) or I get a black one from Connaught for £90…
Wow and congratulations, @chazt.The Woody profile seems to resemble the SR.
Which suggests the next holder I check out should be a Kai Captain kamisori. If you want to know, it’s the only way. “You” being me, that is…

Not yet, Pal. Gimme a few weeks to regroup
I have a few items in house that can be moved to free up some cash.Thank you for evacuating these holders so others may more easily come to discover them and obtain the one or ones that best suits their interests and needs.Not yet, Pal. Gimme a few weeks to regroupI have a few items in house that can be moved to free up some cash.