Do forums fuel your spending

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I can state categorically that I have never, ever been swayed by those on forums flaunting their spectacular steel, chromium, gold, unobtainable precious razor's With diamond tipped blades or their fancy brushes of Silvertip, Manchurian or unique knots in every shape and size and don't think I haven't forgotten the multitude of soaps, sticks, croap's or creams that try to be different but yet mimic other soaps before them and they all have to have an Aventus scented soap.
No I have never found that forums fuel my spending


Oh who am I kidding
Yes, Yes, Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
 

moz68

Über Member
I can state categorically that I have never, ever been swayed by those on forums flaunting their spectacular steel, chromium, gold, unobtainable precious razor's With diamond tipped blades or their fancy brushes of Silvertip, Manchurian or unique knots in every shape and size and don't think I haven't forgotten the multitude of soaps, sticks, croap's or creams that try to be different but yet mimic other soaps before them and they all have to have an Aventus scented soap.
No I have never found that forums fuel my spending


Oh who am I kidding
Yes, Yes, Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
What he said! LOL
 

Hodge

Forum GOD!
They did early in my wet shaving adventures. Now its only the limited edition or unobtanium products being shown off by forum members that drive my desires.
So the answer is still yes.....
 

Farabeuf

Über Member
Absolutely. That’s why I changed forums from mechanical watches to shaving. Easier on the bank balance :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
If something exceeds my budget, no I won't buy it obviously. But there are many other cheaper things I don't know, Im only reading for them here, so yes for me!

Example: Ariana & Evans Soap @Wayne, bought two more tubs, so.. I must get one soon!
 

sm1h

Forum GOD!
Definitely, hearing about different razors and soaps makes me want to try them! I keep telling myself "I don't need anything right now". Luckily I can atleast defend having two sets of gear as I want one at my girlfriends place as well!
 
Top