Declaration grooming (slickboys)

Scorpio93

Forum GOD!
The dreaded day has come.... my PayPal account will get raided by slickboys lol !
Personally I love their stuff - got couple of their sets that I bought from @Optometrist. Absolutely adore them. Got another soap coming from recently won giveaway on Reddit - Gratiot league square . About 10 more scents of theirs are on my wish list (simply based on description ). Probably will end up ordering couple sets .....
 

Fozzie Bear

Forum Clod!
Only have the two, But their Terre d’hermes dupe Trismegistus is quite nice. Also their take on Creed Aventus, Sellout is good but on the darker side more of a Autumn/Winter scent.
 

Levi

Forum GOD!
I had 3 DG soaps (1 icarus base and 2 milksteak base) and I’ve sold them all. To me DG doesn’t bring it to the table scent wise (in my opinion). Milksteak base is pretty decent and the icarus base was crap. So I’m not convinced to buy another soap from them.
 

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
The dreaded day has come.... my PayPal account will get raided by slickboys lol !
Personally I love their stuff - got couple of their sets that I bought from @Optometrist. Absolutely adore them. Got another soap coming from recently won giveaway on Reddit - Gratiot league square . About 10 more scents of theirs are on my wish list (simply based on description ). Probably will end up ordering couple sets .....
What on your wish list from Slickboys? Feel free to enable!
 

Scorpio93

Forum GOD!
What on your wish list from Slickboys? Feel free to enable!
This is my current wishlist:


DG Massacre of the innocent
DG Trismegistus
DG Yuzu/rose/patchouli
DG Shore
DG Unconditional surrender
DG Champs de Lavande
DG Bangarang
DG Opulence
DG SON ET LUMIERE

But I'm sure I'll find few others that will catch my attention... will have a look and order couple sets soon! just haven't decided which ones yet
 

vtmax

Forum GOD!
I had 3 DG soaps (1 icarus base and 2 milksteak base) and I’ve sold them all. To me DG doesn’t bring it to the table scent wise (in my opinion). Milksteak base is pretty decent and the icarus base was crap. So I’m not convinced to buy another soap from them.
Nice base but Declaration Grooming is another home soap cooker who misses the mark scenting their soaps. The Massacre burned many with it’s fragrance oils and the rest of the scents I find convoluted and disorganized.
 
Top