December acquisitions

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
I look forward to your thoughts David. It's one I'm interested in.
First use of Timeless Slim SS using a second use Feather. Ultra smoothness is typical Timeless with its well rounded safety bar, coupled with minimal blade feel. This Slim doesn't come across as aggressive to me, just very efficient, so long as angle is correct. I found it for the most part, however, the jawline required repeat strokes. The regular 0.95 provides more flexibility in this respect.
 

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
First use of Timeless Slim SS using a second use Feather. Ultra smoothness is typical Timeless with its well rounded safety bar, coupled with minimal blade feel. This Slim doesn't come across as aggressive to me, just very efficient, so long as angle is correct. I found it for the most part, however, the jawline required repeat strokes. The regular 0.95 provides more flexibility in this respect.
Is it a keeper or is it the same as other timeless you've owned?
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
First use of Timeless Slim SS using a second use Feather. Ultra smoothness is typical Timeless with its well rounded safety bar, coupled with minimal blade feel. This Slim doesn't come across as aggressive to me, just very efficient, so long as angle is correct. I found it for the most part, however, the jawline required repeat strokes. The regular 0.95 provides more flexibility in this respect.
Thank you David. Marks out of 10?
 

Wintermute

Forum GOD!
The Rex has arrived, lightning fast delivery from Executive Shaving and they even included a couple packs of free blades which I've not tried before which is nice.

The Envoy itself is lovely, much better in the flesh than most pictures I saw online made it look. The quality of the finish is much better than I'd expected because the pictures I'd seen online made it look very industrial and rugged. In reality it's much more elegant than it seems whilst still feeling very solid if that makes any sense! Can't wait to give it a go tonight.

rex.jpg
 
Top