I have that very jacket been wearing for the last two years, Mountain equipment great gear.One shaving related, one non-shaving. Cost: equal. (Come on cold, I’m prepared!)
View attachment 39861 View attachment 39862

I'm very interested in your opinion, Steve

Waiting for your thoughtsOne shaving related, one non-shaving. Cost: equal. (Come on cold, I’m prepared!)
View attachment 39861 View attachment 39862

The jacket serves me very well, thank you. Using it todayWaiting for your thoughts![]()

Classic Spitfire Yuri. I found that the bergamot and juniper comes through a bit more in this splash. I don’t own many artisan works any more and this is a keeper.I'm very interested in your opinion, Steve![]()
What do you think of the Flight? I have one coming along with many others from the new GD release/ new bases.Someone tell me why I ordered these, please? I have no room for more soap!!
Not to mention that they also incurred VAT plus fees, and cost more than enough to begin with...
View attachment 39906
New packaging I see
Ye, almost went straight past it when having a gander on ES.New packaging I see

