Danish wetshavers

Zwilling

Kamisori shaver
Maybe I can pick the collective brain of our Danish members: I have a work trip to Copenhagen in July, and will be flying hand luggage only. Where can I buy DE blades?

I realise I could always do the thing of mailing a few blades to my hotel as well.
 

motto

Forum GOD!
Maybe I can pick the collective brain of our Danish members: I have a work trip to Copenhagen in July, and will be flying hand luggage only. Where can I buy DE blades?

I realise I could always do the thing of mailing a few blades to my hotel as well.
Try Matas, a danish drug store Company. Easy to find on high street lokations. They have these Gillette blades.

https://www.matas.dk/gillette-platinum-barberblade-5-stk

Depending on your destination in Copengagen, you will find some small barbershops around, most with arabic background. These should have DE blades too.
Regards Marco
 
Top