Damn! I can't do it

Wayne

Forum Sod
Wayne, you need to overcome and move past your emotional attachment, free yourself razors and brushes are just tools, there's nothing I own I wouldn't sell, try it, it's very liberating you will enjoy what you have even more.
Jamie, surely you must have a Straight among your wonderful collection you just couldn't ever let go?

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
Jamie, surely you must have a Straight among your wonderful collection you just couldn't ever let go?
Wayne, no, not one razor or brush that I have a single emotional attachment to, yes there are razors I like more than others and there's one that has both a historical and cultural value.

Last edited:

Wayne

Forum Sod
Wayne, no, not one razor or brush that I have a single emotional attachment to, yes there are razors I like more than others and there's one that has both a historical and cultural value.
I'm wierd in that when I sell something I always think I have sold it too cheaply. I don't sell 'cos I need the money. I sell because I have too much gear and I get a little twinge of guilt occasionally.

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
I decided to sell my Shavemac brushes today. I have 5 of the buggers. Three Unique knots, one Bulb, two Fan's also two 2 bands one Bulb, 1 fan. I arranged them, photographed them, edited the photo to make them look fab and then I just couldn't post the ad. I tried, really tried but couldn't click the post button.
Looks like I'm stuck with them just sitting unused on the shelf. What a kno....
I gotta be honest with you, Wayne. ,
Those brushes look absolutely lovely and to say that I am jealous of you is an understatement. No you are not a kno.head for cancelling the sale
but to leave them all "just sitting unused on the shelf"! Well for that your just Fe:)ckin Mad :hyper::)