Crown King - UK Supplier?

Acer89

James
I only know of one UK supplier for Crown King brushes and he's currently out of stock and likely to remain so for a while.

I want one of these:
https://crownkingshaving.com/collec...wood-shaving-brush-26-mm-early-american-stain

I like grain, shade of wood the long easy grip handle. I also like the modern soft synthetic knot. Not so keen on the awful logo but I'm hoping that will soon rub off.

It's not an expensive brush but importing from the US with high postal charges, taxes and duty just isn't viable.
Anyone know where I can get one?
The_Rook_Crown_King_Shaving_Brush_1024x1024.jpg
 

Acer89

James
Isn't it the notorious man of many names? Also owner of Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements?
Thanks @Fox You may well be correct .... Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements makes it abundantly clear on the site they won't post customs friendly.

If I buy from the USA it's going to cost more than double the actual retail price taking into account postage, duty, taxes and admin fees.
 
D

Deleted member 30

Guest
Thanks @Fox You may well be correct .... Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements makes it abundantly clear on the site they won't post customs friendly.

If I buy from the USA it's going to cost more than double the actual retail price taking into account postage, duty, taxes and admin fees.
Maybe if you talk nicely to @Darkbulb he may allow you to send it to him to forward on to you, but I am sure you may have to ask him nicely and palm his hand in fountain pen friendly note paper. :wink:
 
D

Deleted member 30

Guest
That's him! I refuse to buy anything under that company umbrella.
Yes you are not alone, I have talked to many people who share the same view.

Interesting to witness how dishonesty can not only damage the person being dishonest but also the length of time it is remembered by others. I certainly disagree with what he did, and can understand why he did it. But who would of thought of the consequences of being found out, obviously not him.
 

Douglas_1

Forum GOD!
Artisan
I only know of one UK supplier for Crown King brushes and he's currently out of stock and likely to remain so for a while.

I want one of these:
https://crownkingshaving.com/collec...wood-shaving-brush-26-mm-early-american-stain

I like grain, shade of wood the long easy grip handle. I also like the modern soft synthetic knot. Not so keen on the awful logo but I'm hoping that will soon rub off.

It's not an expensive brush but importing from the US with high postal charges, taxes and duty just isn't viable.
Anyone know where I can get one?
View attachment 1253
Hello Acer 89!
I'm really sorry, I have not seen one email from you. If you ever need to contact me : support@phoenixshaving.com comes right to me, I'm also all over social media and mostly only a PM away. I'm deeply sorry and would never disregard an email from anyone.

The Rook Duro Tali Wood Shaving Brush has since had a make-over when it comes to the logo, so you will be glad to here that! (sorry for the bold...not sure what happened). All our CK brushes can be found on our PAA website currently. I'm sure Stuart will be glad to order one of these for you in his next stocking.
What contact were you using to reach us BTW? I need to look into that. Sorry once more for the confusion and I hope this provides some clarity. :)
Sincerely
D
*****UPDATE: Fran just found your 3 emails in her spam filter - So Sorry we missed them. She will be writing you ASAP. I will say after looking at Stu's listing...his photo is WAAAAAAAAY too dark. (terrible photo, looks black! I assure you it is not.) The actual color can be seen on my site. Thanks for the Heads Up! :)
 
Last edited:
Top