Blademonkey
Forum GOD!
Question: Do copper lathering bowls offer any advantage over lathering bowls made from other materials?
I've noticed that a lot of Turkish lathering bowls are made from copper and was wondering why.
I've ordered myself a copper lathering bowl because I have a couple of copper razors and a copper handled shaving brush and I'm a bit of a tart when it comes to matching materials.
Being a Cornishman Copper is very close to my heart because of all the copper amongst other metals and minerals that used to be mined here in Cornwall.
Paul.
I've noticed that a lot of Turkish lathering bowls are made from copper and was wondering why.
I've ordered myself a copper lathering bowl because I have a couple of copper razors and a copper handled shaving brush and I'm a bit of a tart when it comes to matching materials.
Being a Cornishman Copper is very close to my heart because of all the copper amongst other metals and minerals that used to be mined here in Cornwall.
Paul.

thank you. P.