Completed Collection now Closed for Darron @Fox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Gentlemen. The final total is £172.00 I checked the prices of Shavemac brushes and they are just too expensive to make it viable, add in variables like Shape, Colour, Hair type, etc etc and getting it right would be a nightmare for just 1 item.
Option 1 & 4 seemed to get the most enthusiasm. There is a Shavemac Synth on BST in red/white currently £35 and of course the Watch if it is still a goer? That will leave money for a voucher. Two ideas but open to any others it isn't my money it's yours.
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
1. @Wayne
2. @Northam Saint
3. @slapo (money just sent)
4. @Big Mem
5. @DamianJ
6.malc6552
7.@alfie5542
8. @Murkurologist
9. Eurofighter
10. @Boycie83
11.@RussellR5555
12. p.b
13. Cleanfoam
14. @Hectorsgaf
15. @Rowlers
16. @TheChrisC
17. @JamieM
18. @N0ggie
19. @Shaverrific666
20. @Blackmass
21. @Optometrist
22. @Brianh (money sent)
23. @vates
24. @BlacknTan
25. @The Geordie Shaver
26. Paper Plane (via Wayne)
27. @halvor
28. Dobbo25
I seem to have been knocked off?
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I know King Randy. We can't afford an engraved Shavemac anyway.
Problem is if you give him a Yaqi as a present it's more of an insult :p

On a serious note if you are seriously considering a Shavemac Wayne I may be able to help. Surprised at the increase in Shavemac prices though, a lot less a few years ago.
 
Last edited:

Wayne

Forum Sod
Problem is if you give him a Yaqi as a present it's more of an insult :p

On a serious note if you are seriously considering a Shavemac Wayne I may be able to help. Surprised at the increase in Shavemac prices though, a lot less a few years ago.
I did think of you Nishy, I know you have a great relationship with Bernd but in reality I still think it's going to be too big a chunk to lay out on something he may not like or want.
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
I seem to have been knocked off?
I believe it‘s:


1. @Wayne
2. @Northam Saint
3. @slapo (money just sent)
4. @Big Mem
5. @DamianJ
6.malc6552
7.@alfie5542
8. @Murkurologist
9. Eurofighter
10. @Boycie83
11.@RussellR5555
12. p.b
13. Cleanfoam
14. @Hectorsgaf
15. @Rowlers
16. @TheChrisC
17. @JamieM
18. @N0ggie
19. @Shaverrific666
20. @Blackmass
21. @Optometrist
22. @Brianh (money sent)
23. @vates
24. @BlacknTan
25. @The Geordie Shaver
26. Paper Plane (via Wayne)
27. @halvor
28. @Nishy
29. @Ventastic
30. @Poster
31. @Burry
32. @Dobbo25
 

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Lads No more money now please, we'll end up buying him a new car otherwise :laugh: I only expected £30-40. He'll end up doing better than all us.
No more money will be excepted now. Thanks.
Same happened last year when I did it.. This year was never going to be any different with the generosity etc of the guys on here.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
What I could do is put out an apea
Same happened last year when I did it.. This year was never going to be any different with the generosity etc of the guys on here.
Very true pal. I have spoken to Darron and told him what we have done. He said he couldn't possibly accept and told me to put a deposit on a Summer Holiday to Tenerife. I said "Are you sure?" He said "That is what I want with all my heart" Phew I thought That's sorted then, who am I to go against a Man's wishes. Tenerife here I come!!
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
What I could do is put out an apea

Very true pal. I have spoken to Darron and told him what we have done. He said he couldn't possibly accept and told me to put a deposit on a Summer Holiday to Tenerife. I said "Are you sure?" He said "That is what I want with all my heart" Phew I thought That's sorted then, who am I to go against a Man's wishes. Tenerife here I come!!
Phew, the whole plan went on perfectly Wayne..:)
 

Iamdaniel

Forum GOD!
Morning guys, not been on the forum much and this thread completely passed me by!
Was great to be part of this last year. Gutted I missed it.
Hope he gets well soon.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Gentlemen. The present will be posted Monday via RM special delivery by 1pm (3pm these covid times) I will post the RM tracking number Monday for all to see, so you can check progress if you care to. Obviously I would like to add a return address in case of it going missing, highly unlikely, but you never know. Any suggestions welcome. I'm happy to put my address on as organiser, Darron will need a contact just in case it is faulty so I can liase with Amazon.
I can put my name, brackets, (designated poster) or similar? What do you Lads think?
 

RussellR5555

Forum GOD!
Gentlemen. The present will be posted Monday via RM special delivery by 1pm (3pm these covid times) I will post the RM tracking number Monday for all to see, so you can check progress if you care to. Obviously I would like to add a return address in case of it going missing, highly unlikely, but you never know. Any suggestions welcome. I'm happy to put my address on as organiser, Darron will need a contact just in case it is faulty so I can liase with Amazon.
I can put my name, brackets, (designated poster) or similar? What do you Lads think?
Sounds perfect Wayne
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top