Christmas meet up

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Following the meet up at the Great British Beer Festival. Hoping to arrange another casual meet. Thinking central London, looking at pubs and restaurants close to Camden and Angel. Anyone up for a few beers and a chat about all things ATG- late November early December.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Following the meet up at the Great British Beer Festival. Hoping to arrange another casual meet. Thinking central London, looking at pubs and restaurants close to Camden and Angel. Anyone up for a few beers and a chat about all things ATG- late November early December.
Definitely Avnish but I’m fixed by shift to my availability

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Apologies for the delay, not had a chance to think of dates as of yet, was considering early December?

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Only Sat I have in December is the 14th, no Sunday’s. Unless it was midweek but I was guessing not

Hectorsgaf

Well used member
Would like to get in on this but dates are crucial.. Got my 60th coming 1st week December and for some reason I think I am being taken away ( after family stuff and celebrations ) for sex ( not so sure about sun ) and then some more sex. :D. We are then going to a sex palace for some sex and then on to a movie which is all about sex.. OK, dream over, maybe a few beers here and there but I know it will not be at home and deffo not in the UK.