Boycie83
Space Cadet
Is that USD? Very expensive for brass razors if it is.
Is that USD? Very expensive for brass razors if it is.
That’s correct, those prices are ridiculous.Is that USD? Very expensive for brass razors if it is.
The handles alone have been selling for quite a bit of money at different BST's, he must not be oblivious to this and realises he might as well be the one making the profit.One of two things will happen here, either sales will drop like a stone and he'll realise he's not Wolfman, or they'll continue to sell and validate his decision to jack the prices up.
I‘m not so sure. If the Stinger had been a bit lighter, I would probably still have it now.Don’t really like what he’s done with updating the handles TBH. Now they are hollow. Classic handles were better.
Do you have the new gen heads? How do you rate those?I didn't like the new handles but managed to trade for another "old" handle - vertigo.
A real shame he's not producing anything in copper anymore.
View attachment 116908
I do. Exceptional, particularly level 3, which has become considerably milder. The new handles are nothing special.Do you have the new gen heads? How do you rate those?