Can't log on using Tapatalk

halvor

a most elusive fish
I try to log on in Tapatalk using the same handle and password used here on the site, but I am told "Looks like you don't have an account". If Rowlers is the only one having tried thus far, it could be a rights issue, as he has admin rights I'm assuming.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I've have just logged in using my usual username/password @halvor. I don't think I can access the admin functions using tapatalk..
Anyone else having trouble or managed to log in using tapatalk?

halvor

a most elusive fish
I didn't mean to imply that you could access the admin tools from within Tapatalk, merely that you may need to make a change to the privileges of the 'all users' group to allow us to log in. Say, that our users don't have access rights to a database needed for Tapatalk to allow us to log in or something. Try to make me admin temporarily and I can try to log in, that would answer it.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I logged in with my Tapatalk details seems to be working fine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

halvor

a most elusive fish
All right, suddenly Tapatalk seems to have established a connection and I was allowed to log in. Solved!

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Apologies to those having trouble, we are looking into the issue and will hopefully remedy the situation.

RSSO

SOD of the day
I didn't had to put any info, probably because I have same username for all forums.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Thanks for the updates guys, for all those in limbo fear not we have asked our contact for help regarding the matter.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk