Buying a strop in EU with international shipping

GoReds

Forum GOD!
Hello,

I want to buy a beginner strop. Where can I find a good one, not expensive from a shop based in Europe with international shipping?

Thank you

I had one of his for my first strop. Did ask what was available but didn't get a reply so had to look elsewhere. Shame really because he does decent strops for the price.

I'm quite new to this game and it my second strop now I've stopped nicking it. The difference between my old and new is quite unbelievable in sound and feel. Maybe it will change with more use.

BlacknTan

Forum GOD!
I'm quite new to this game and it my second strop now I've stopped nicking it. The difference between my old and new is quite unbelievable in sound and feel. Maybe it will change with more use.
It will probably change a bit, but not too much. Are you happy with the draw? Strops are very personal... there is no right or wrong... just what we happen to prefer.

It will probably change a bit, but not too much. Are you happy with the draw? Strops are very personal... there is no right or wrong... just what we happen to prefer.
I've not used it much as yet but seems quite nice to strop on . No doubt I'll get used to the change. If I'm honest I'm really pleased with it.