BST Feedback

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
Can BST feedback be introduced to the forum please? In whatever guise it takes, just some sort of mechanism would be great.
 

Gordy

Legendary Member
I think the thread should be allowed to remain open to the two parties involved, for final posts on the matter, before archiving. Perhaps this could be fine within the archive too?
Some form of star system, like that which eBay uses in its feedback would be very good also.
 

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
I think the thread should be allowed to remain open to the two parties involved, for final posts on the matter, before archiving. Perhaps this could be fine within the archive too?
Some form of star system, like that which eBay uses in its feedback would be very good also.
Don't waste money on the BST feedback system used by TSR, please. What a PITA...
Hardly anyone uses it and I don't think I've ever seen a non-positve feedback, so the ratings mean bugger all.
 

Looney12345

Forum GOD!
eBay system would work well of possible, were scores can be given for each part of the transaction, packaging,d delivery, communication etc etc. That way feedback can be meaningful for both he seller and future buyers. Rushed post as I'm tired and need some kip!
 

Acer89

James
I'm sure when you guys get together with your thinking caps on you'll come up with a good solution

My thoughts are these,
Personally, I think the thread should be left open. Marked 'Completed' but still be able to add messages
The Seller has an obligation to mark items when sold.

something like this at the bottom of the thread
Seller - Sold Awaiting Payment
Seller - Payment received - Thank you
Seller - Items posted to buyer - Awaiting confirmation of delivery
Buyer then has fourteen days to offer feedback if so inclined (no obligation to do so)
Fourteen days - Thread can then be archived.
 
Top