I'm leaning more towards a discontinued Vulfix.I've seen one before James but I can't place it in my mind, sorry. I think it may be a discontinued Vulfix, could be worth sending Mark W an email?
I should have been more specific, Mark Watterson of Vulfix/Simpsons.I'm leaning more towards a discontinued Vulfix.
Sorry I don't know Mark W. Is he a member of ATG?
Thanks If I fail to get a positive ID I'll track down Mark Watterson. Although the handle is in excellent condition the pure badger hair is shedding so that knot is coming out.I should have been more specific, Mark Watterson of Vulfix/Simpsons.
I've been thinking (always dangerous!) and the one I saw may have been in a Boots branded box, but can't be sure of it... Something along those lines.
Just a thought but it's more than likely to be made by the same manufacture as that which TOBS use and the many others. Who that is/was I have no idea, sorry. Unbranded may mean it was part of a gift set, just a wild guess.Thanks but I'm really not sure. Many makes of UK handles are branded with 'Made in England'
I'm hoping the retro shape would provide a definitive clue.
Thanks Darron. Mark Watterson the owner of Vulfix and Simpsons seems to think it's one of his long discontinued brushes. Would still be nice to get a postive ID though.Just a thought but it's more than likely to be made by the same manufacture as that which TOBS use and the many others. Who that is/was I have no idea, sorry. Unbranded may mean it was part of a gift set, just a wild guess.
Yes would make sense to be one of theirs.Thanks Darron. Mark Watterson the owner of Vulfix and Simpsons seems to think it's one of his long discontinued brushes. Would still be nice to get a postive ID though.